Why do you need a Sitemap? and how to Generate it?
Sitemap informs Search Engines about new updates, pages, products on your website. learn how it works and how to Generate free sitemap.
Sitemap informing Search Engines about new updates, pages, products on your website. That increases its visibility to Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex etc., and ensures indexing of the web pages that might not be discovered otherwise. These provide additional information about your site to searching engines, complementing their traditional methods of crawling the World Wide Web. All major search engines use the same XML-based protocol for that. This means that having an XML Sitemap will let Google, Yahoo, Microsoft's Bing (MSN), and Ask have up-to-date information any time you upload a new map file to your server.
XML Sitemaps are especially helpful if:
- You have a brand new website.
- Your web-site has dynamic content generated by CMS (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, DotNetNuke, etc).
- You have got a lot of pages.
- Your website has complex navigation.
- Some of your webpages are either not accessible from the main page and its children, or are buried too deep in the page hierarchy
If you happen to have broken links on your website, our Sitemap Generator will scan those and inform you if any are dead, and which specific pages need to be fixed.
To Generates sitemap.xml files online for free Click more details