The benefits of Tragacanth Gum for your skin and ways to use it
Tragacanth Gum has a great importance that was discovered many years ago, and it can be used in many medicinal, aromatic, and therapeutic recipes.
Tragacanth Gum contains the gummy substance that is extracted from some species of trees, for example, the frankincense tree, which originates in the Arabian Peninsula, and that Tragacanth Gum has great importance that was discovered many years ago, so it can be used in many medicinal, aromatic and therapeutic recipes.
Benefits of Tragacanth Gum for the skin
Tragacanth Gum possesses natural collagen and also possesses other substances that help lighten the skin and regenerate its cells, and we will talk about some of its importance:
- It works to lighten and whiten the face, and exfoliate dead skin cells. Treating the darkening of the face caused by the sun's rays.
- Contribute to lightening sensitive areas.
- It also addresses the darkening around the eyes and mouth. Unifies the face color.
- Cleanses bruises and wounds, and speeds up healing, without leaving any traces.
- Enter it in the natural recipes in order to treat the sebaceous cyst. Remove traces of the surgery.
- It reduces insect sting swelling and speeds up healing.
Ways to use Tragacanth Gum
Tragacanth Gum can be used in making many recipes that are used to treat problems in the skin, and these recipes include:
- We put the appropriate amount of Tragacanth Gum into a little water and put it on a quiet fire to boiling, and when the mixture becomes cold, we mix a small amount of rose water and use this recipe to wash the skin twice a day.
We use this mixture in the morning every day and also before bed, and by observing it, it treats the skin from darkness and spots in it, whitening the skin and gives it a pink color.
- Grind an appropriate amount of Tragacanth Gum, then add a little water to it, and then put the mixture on the fire to a boil and when it cools, put it on the skin using a cotton swab. It is better to repeat this recipe daily on the face to treat sun darkening.
- Grind the Tragacanth Gum, mixing a tablespoon of starch, then add a yogurt box and half a tablespoon of honey to it, and then put it after cleaning and drying on the face. You must leave this recipe for thirty minutes, and then wash it with water well and that the continuation of this mixture gives the skin whiter.
- We mix each tablespoon of Tragacanth Gum oil with a tablespoon of lupine oil, then add to them a teaspoon of rose oil or cinnamon with a small cup of bitter almonds.
We keep this mixture in a bottle until use, and it is used to lighten the skin and all areas of the body except around the eyes.
Benefits of the Tragacanth Gum for mental skin
- Helps to regulate secretions of the skin, and reduce inflammation.
- It prevents the formation of acne with the help of boswellic acid, and it can kill acne bacteria.
- Prevents wrinkles.
- Stimulation of cell regeneration and protection of cells from damage.
- It tightens the skin and gives it beautiful scents.
- It tightens the areas in it, especially under the eyes.
Benefits of Tragacanth Gum for dry skin
When we use Tragacanth Gum as an ingredient for skincare products, frankincense oil works to:
- Treat the skin from spots.
- Remove cracks in the skin.
- Resists aging and signs that appear in old age.
- Moisturizing the skin, giving it a strong youthfulness, and increasing the radiance of the complexion.
- It tightens the face and gives it beautiful scents.
- Treating many skin problems, helping to get smooth skin without blemishes or wounds.
- Lightening of the complexion, and uniformity of its color.
- It prevents the skin from losing its own vitamins and also tightens the areas in it, such as around the eyes.
- It also treats many skin diseases, such as boils and smallpox, and works to remove them.
Benefits of Tragacanth Gum for sensitive skin
There is no disagreement about what we mentioned previously, except that it can help sensitive skin with:
- Reducing skin redness.
- Treating pimples on the face.
- Important in the winter season due to the exposure of the skin to dryness.
The importance of Tragacanth Gum in the treatment of acne
- Clean pores.
- Treating skin diseases, for example, eczema and fungal infections.
- Cleansing the face from fungal infections.
- It works to reduce skin blemishes and aging.
- He healed the skin from wounds.
Benefits of Tragacanth Gum for hair
- Prevents hair loss.
- Gives shine to hair.
- Dandruff treatment.
- It strengthens the hair roots.
- It gives hair a nice smell.
Negative effects of tragacanth gum on the skin
There is seldom harm in using tragacanth gum, but there are negative symptoms that may occur:
- Skin rash.
- Stomach pain, heartburn, and nausea.
- Gum oil can irritate the skin.
Natural recipes for tragacanth gum
tragacanth gum can be used in many natural recipes necessary for the freshness and beauty of the skin, as it works to treat many problems that affect the skin, including these recipes:
Tragacanth gum and rose water:
We make this recipe by adding an appropriate amount of tragacanth gum to a little water and leaving it until boiling, after which the water of the tragacanth gum is filtered and preserved with the addition of an appropriate amount of rose water and placed on the face in the morning and evening, and that the importance of this recipe is to remove dark spots from Face and return to its freshness.
Tragacanth gum and egg white:
This recipe is prepared by grinding tragacanth gum, then put it on boiling water, then add an egg white to it with good mixing of all the ingredients, and put it on the face for a third of an hour a day, and rinse it. . Warm water with good hydration, this formula is great for a great facelift.
Tragacanth gum oil and coconut oil:
This recipe is applied by mixing a tablespoon of tragacanth gum oil with coconut oil.
How to use soaked tragacanth gum
- 2 tablespoons of tragacanth gum.
- A cup of boiled water.
Method of preparation and use
We put the tragacanth gum in the water and leave it on the stove until it boils, then cover it for a whole day until it changes color and resembles white, then we drain the soaked and put it in a bottle and keep it in a refrigerator.
Bring a cotton ball and rub it on the face and leave it for fifteen minutes, then wash the face with warm water while moisturizing the skin.
The health benefits of soaked tragacanth gum
There are a lot of benefits and physical benefits from an infusion of tragacanth gum, such as:
- Prevents digestive problems.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Improves joint health and strengthens them.
- Contributes to rid the body of toxins.
- Reducing stress and inflammation.
- It can help treat cancer.
- It also relieves headaches and fever.
- It can benefit bronchitis and ease sore throats.
Tragacanth gum recipe for skin peeling
- Half a cup of oats.
- Half a cup of brown sugar
- Half a cup of natural honey.
- Half a cup of jojoba oil.
- Two drops of lavender oil.
- 4 drops of geranium oil.
- 4 drops of tragacanth gum oil.
How to prepare it?
Grind all the dry ingredients until you get a smooth and smooth mixture.
We add the liquid ingredients to the previous mixture until we get a thick and heavy mixture.
Wash the face, then after that, we put the mixture on it and spread it with fine paper, and move it in circular motions with the fingers. The massage lasts five to ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. The recipe is repeated twice a week.