Easy Appointments - free web application to organize your business
You can download and install it even for commercial use
Easy Appointments is a highly customizable web application that allows your customers to book appointments with you via the web. Moreover, it provides the ability to sync your data with Google Calendar so you can use them with other services.
It is an open source project and you can download and install it even for commercial use. Easy! Appointments will run smoothly with your existing website because it can be installed in a single folder of the server and of course, both sites can share the same database. Learn more about the project in the Features page.
Easy!Appointments is a web application and it needs a web server (Apache or Nginx) with PHP and MySQL to run on. Perform the following steps for a successful installation:
- Make sure that your server has Apache/Nginx, PHP and MySQL installed.
- Create a new database (or use an existing one).
- Copy the "easyappointments" source folder on your server.
- Set your server information to the "config.php" file.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the installation directory URL.
That's it! You can now use Easy!Appointments at your will! You can find a more detailed installation guide in the GitHub wiki pages of the project.
There are three things that you will need to do in order to update an existing Easy!Appointments installation.
- Backup your Easy!Appointments files and database.
- Copy and replace all the files from the new version except from "config.php".
- Open your browser to the URL "http://url-to-ea-installation/index.php/backend/update".
You should get a "Success" string as a response which means that your database tables were updated successfully. Read the detailed update guide on this GitHub wiki page.
If you encounter any problems when using Easy!Appointments you can search the official Support Group for answers. You can also create new issues on GitHub and get involved in the development progress with pull requests or other suggestions. Follow Easy!Appointments on WordPress, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and get the latest updates!
CONNECTING EASY!APPOINTMENTS WITH WORDPRESS
Install and activate the plugin and navigate to
Settings >> Easy!Appointments menu of the WordPress admin section. Create a new Easy!Appointments installation or connect to an existing one by providing the preferred URL and destination path in the page form. Once a connection is established you’ll be able to include the booking form in your pages.
For more details about Plugin click here